Java is one of the top three most popular programming languages and is intended to develop enterprise-level applications.
- Understanding, ability to use the basic principles of programming: the ability to present a verbal description of the problem in the form of a formal algorithm and as a program in any programming language. Ideally-in Java
- Knowledge of OOP: classes, encapsulation-polymorphism-inheritance
- Knowledge of SQL basics and database design basics
- Knowledge of English at the level of reading technical literature, for example, official Tutorial Java from Oracle
It'll be plus:
- Spoken English
- Knowledge of Java language and platform at the official Java Tutorial from Oracle
- Knowledge of Enterprise platforms: Spring Framework, JavaEE
Java is a programming language and platform. It is widely used as an infrastructure for IT of medium and large business, in research projects and in training programs at Universities. More than 9 million developers around the world are developing on Java. Java 20 years. It has accumulated a large array of knowledge and tools. Despite this, it is developing dynamically - new languages, for example, Kotlin; new platforms, for example, Hadoop/Spark, Akka, cloud services; a huge number of tools, such as noSQL database.
Duration of training is 5-6 months.
At the end of the course, the best students are invited to join EPAM team.
If you have any questions, call 8-919-918-59-97 or write: skype: snn2606