.NET is a powerful Microsoft platform for developing applications of any level of complexity. It is flexible, easy to learn, and commonly used.
- to have basic knowledge of IT (OOP, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, etc.).)
- to have an advanced knowledge of the platform .Net and C# language (testing, debugging, delegates, exception handling, LINQ, etc.)
- knowledge of technology ASP.NET MVC
- advanced knowledge in SQL (indices, storage procedures, triggers, execution plan, etc.))
- basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS
- knowledge of English at a level sufficient to read technical documentation (Spoken and written English level A2)
- follow the rules of teamwork
The training is devoted to the in-depth development of a block of topics, which includes both basic topics on the .Net platform and individual technologies (Advanced SQL, XML, XSLT, Services, WebAPI, etc.).Graduates of the laboratory receive:
- Advanced knowledge and experience in various .Net stack technologies
- At the end of the course, the best students are invited to join the EPAM team!
The duration of the course is 3-4 months.