DevOps is at the intersection of providing stable flow of product development, management of dynamic Cloud solutions and development acceleration.
- understanding of networks and TCP/IP;
- basic knowledge of virtualization and in Database Management System;
- understanding of programming basics, OOP and algorithms;
- theoretical understanding of operating systems;
- english: pre-intermediate (А2 on the CEFR scale);
THE TARGET AUDIENCE:
- students and graduates of technical specialties;
- novice specialists;
- experts with experience.
DevOps combines continuous development of ready products, management of dynamic Cloud solutions and speeding up the development process.
At this training, you will learn the basics of administration of Linux operating systems, automation instruments Chef, Puppet and Ansible, and how to work with Docker. You’ll analyze logs, write scripts and understand network technologies.
The program includes less obvious aspects of DevOps and will help all potential DevOps engineers learn to implement and manage Continuous Delivery.
JUMPSTART & DEVELOP YOUR CAREER WITH US!