Software Testing is a never-ending struggle for quality. It is the work of a software testing engineer that often makes out end user happiness.
Before sending the application for the training, make sure that you:
- have already read Svyatoslav Kulikov's book "Software Testing. Base Course" and Roman Savin's book "Testing.com";
- have B1 level of English (intermediate);
- have great communication skills;
- have an opportunity to enter SFT Lab (8 hours per day) not later than 6 weeks after the end of the training.
It is also nice to have:
- good computer skills;
- knowledge of the programming basics, databases and networks (you can improve your databases and SQL knowledge with "Work with MySQL, MS SQL Server and Oracle by examples" book by Svyatoslav Kulikov).
The training is devoted to the basics of software testing, documentation management, finding and reporting bugs. At the end of the training attention is payed to the fundamentals of test automation, using Selenium IDE and performance testing.
The training is held from 18:45 to 22:00 on weekdays and in the daytime on Saturdays 3-4 times a week in either joint laboratory EPAM-BSUIR (Gikalo str, 9, room 213-a) or inside EPAM (Kuprevich str, 1/2).
Enrollment is carried out according to the results of several interviews.
Expectations for the audience: