Pre-Junior Program is a unique project at EPAM University, designed specifically for high schoolers who wish to learn more about IT and gain basic knowledge and skills in software development.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN:
- Details about the IT sphere in Ukraine: its main trends and prospects.
- Types of IT companies and how they function differently.
- Roles, professions and their specializations in IT.
- Teamwork principles: Agile Methodology and SCRUM Framework.
- Coding tools (Git, etc.).
In addition to the fundamental introductory lectures, participants will be able to delve into one or several available directions: Front-end, C#, and Cloud Computing. Participants can choose one direction, pick up all three modules or several of them.
- Applications are accepted until March 17, 13:00
- Program start: April 17
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Classes time: 17:00 - 18:00
- Format: online
- Selection period of applications and participants: until April 1.
Class schedule: the classes will be held 1-4 times a week (depends on chosen directions).
The program is completely free of charge for all participants. It will take place online, so we invite teens from all over Ukraine to join and get their first experience in IT under the supervision of the EPAM University experts.
* The organizers reserve the right to refuse participation or expel participants at their discretion.